At Met-L-Flo, Inc. our direct digital manufacturing is used to generate and fabricate your computer generated design into physical parts. This allows you to get a hands on feel of your prototype before you begin the production process. The experts at Met-L-Flo, through extensive experience can turn your conceptual design into a prototype in hours.
The professionals at Met-L-Flo work diligently to turn your design concepts into touchable prototypes. We use state of the art direct digital manufacturing processes to get you the best and most desirable results on your prototype.
If you have any questions or comments on direct digital manufacturing, give us a call today at 1-800-MET-L-FLO or fill out the form located to the right and one of our knowledgeable representatives will respond to you shortly.
Direct Digital Manufacturing from 3D Printing
Direct Digital Manufacturing uses 3D design files to create computer controlled parts. Our professionals will use the proper technology and apply that technology to lessen the gap between prototype and production using direct digital manufacturing. This will produce 3D models of the parts you need to complete your project.
Let Met-L-Flo design and create your prototypes, using our state of the art technology, to your specifications. We have a variety of methods to create your prototype including:
- Machining: The preferred process when you need material specification, high precision accuracy, and production grade finishes.
- FDM-Fused deposition modeling: Met-L-Flo has a wide variety of FDM materials to assure the best match for your application.
- Vacuum forming: Met-L-Flo uses the process of the thermoforming to produce a multitude of large and small shallow surfaced plastic parts.
- Injection molding: Our injection molding process can handle most designs without altering your geometry.
- Composites and fiber reinforced plastics: Met-L-Flo, Inc. has perfected the advancement of the materials and building technologies so you can concentrate on the advancement of your designs.
Get your Parts in Hand with Direct Digital Manufacturing
The turnaround with direct digital manufacturing can take only a matter of hours. Call 1-800-MET-L-FLO today to speak to one of our knowledgeable representatives and to request a quote. Or simply fill out the form on the right and a representative will get back to you shortly.